Utilising the Zendesk integration within EasyContactNow allows users to import and sync data direct from Zendesk. This ensures that the data used within EasyContactNow is the most up to date information without the need for managing data in two different systems.
To integrate Zendesk account with the system, navigate to CRM accounts from the Configuration menu and click on Add CRM.
You must already have a Zendesk account in order to be able to configure it with EasyContactNow.
- CRM: Choose Zendesk from the dropdown menu
- CRM Description: Enter a description for your CRM
- Username: Enter the username you use to login to your Zendesk CRM
- Token: Unique security code provided by Zendesk
- Subdomain: URL provided by zendesk
Click on Save CRM when you are done and you will be presented with a green notification indicating that the CRM has been configured successfully. Zendesk will now be integrated with the system and data can begin to be imported.
More on CRM