Administrators can create and edit settings for their queues through the Queues tab in Agents, Teams and Queues.
A filtering panel on the left side of the page will filter queues by:
- Queue type - Displays all queue from the selected queue type. (inbound, outbound, broadcast, IVR, message, SMS broadcast and SMS outbound)
- Campaign - Displays all queues from the selected campaign.
- Time of Day policy (only if policy has been set up) - Displays all queues that have the selected TOD policy assigned.
Clicking on the Reset button will reset all filters.
Choose a queue and click on the DDI or CLI icon to view your number for that selected queue.
- DDI: The number of the call receiver.
- CLI: To identify the caller's number.
More options accessed by clicking on the Options icon on the right-hand side of the chosen queue.
Click one of the articles below to find out more about managing queues.