Once the CRM setup is enabled and integration is successfully carried out, you will be able to sync imported data through the use of CRM Sync management feature.
- Dataset: Your number of the dataset you would like to sync.
- CRM Account: The specific CRM account.
- CRM Campaign: The name of the campaign.
- Interval: Set the interval in minutes. The sync management will sync data, at the very least, every 5 minutes.
- Last Import: Date and Time of your last sync.
- Status: The state of the data sync.
- Start / Pause: You can pause and restart the data sync.
- On Demand: Force sync is available by clicking the on demand sync function.
More on CRM