The monthly report allows administrators to view day by day breakdown of the whole month's performance of a call centre.
Using the filter table at the top of the page, you can narrow your report to a specific time frame. To do this, click on Start Time and a calendar will ask you to select a date. Select a time zone if you wish to view the report from a specific time zone. You can also select a specific Agent or narrow the search based on Inbound / Outbound to get a more granular view.
Click Generate once settings are finalized.
Once the table has been generated, the following fields will appear in the reports table:
- Agent A.M: The total time agents spent dealing with answering machine.
- Max agents: The peak number of simultaneous agent logged in that day.
- DMCs: The number of calls where the agent has spoken to the DMC (Decision Making Contact).
- DMC per hour: The average number of DMCs reached per hour.
- Complete: The number of calls dispositioned with a Complete outcome.
- Sales vs Completes (SvsC): Percentage of Complete calls where the outcome was also a sale.
See how to Export a report.