The calls report allows administrators to view all calls made and taken across a contact centre. It is also the go to place for downloading call recordings and checking the cost of various calls made.
Using the filter at the top of the page, you can narrow your report based on several criteria including time frame, Campaign, Queue, Agent, Dataset and you can also search for a particular customer record using the Call ID, URN, Caller ID or DDI.
Result refers to the system state in which the call has ended in (the result outcome of the call):
- All - all calls taken will be listed down on the report.
- Answered - the answered calls.
- Abandon - abandomned calls.
- Queue - The queue the call came in on/went out on.
Click Generate once settings are finalized. Once the table has been generated, the following fields will appear in the reports table:
- Agent: Name of agent that took the call.
- Caller ID: The number displayed to the caller. If an outbound call this'll be your number.
- DDI: The number of recipient. If an inbound call this'll be your number.
- Final Queue: The queue the call was on. If the call was transferred between queues only the final queue is displayed.
- Dataset: The dataset the record was pulling from.
- Call ID: The unique call identifier of the call.
- URN: The unique record number from the dataset. Unique within the campaign.
- Timestamp: The date/time of the call.
- Duration: The length of the call.
- Queue Time: Amount of time the customer spent waiting for an agent. (if inbound)
- Ring Time: Amount of time the call rang until the call was picked up by the receiving party.
- Outcome: The outcome set by the agent.
- Tags: The number of tags given to this call. (if enabled)
- Type: The type of the call (inbound,outbound, manual, TPT)
- Result: The result of the call. (Answered, Abandon and Queue)
- Cost: The cost of the call.
You can play or download recordings by clicking on the blue buttons as shown below. The play button allows the play back of the recordings within the browser. The arrow button allows you to download the call recording.
Call recordings are stored in the system for 1 month as as standard , longer retention can be arranged by commercial agreement and we also offer bulk download of call recordings.
Retrieving voicemail messages
If an out of hours policy is played and the customer has left a Voicemail, you can retrieve the voicemail message via the calls report.
To do this, click on the Outcome filter box and then scroll down until you see the outcome code of 99 - Voicemail. You must generate the start time and stop time before you can preview your message as the default date/time is only listed down as today's date/time.
Click Generate once satisfied and all voicemail recordings will be generated on the report, click play or download.
See how to Export a report.