The performance report allows admins to view the overall performance of a call centre as a whole over a given time. The performance report also provides a breakdown of the login minutes and login costs for the day/weeks or month.
You need to set the start and stop time in the filter menu. The Time Interval represents the time frame used to break down the report. You have other filter options such as campaign, queue, dataset and inbound/outbound.
Click Generate once satisfied with the settings applied.
The Answers column is the count of the calls that the dialler considers "answered". This occurs when any of the following happens:
- When an agent answers an incoming call.
- When the customer picks up the phone on a predictive dial.
- When a predictive dial gets an answer machine from the customers end.
The report table will vary in length depending on the values entered in the Time Interval field. The report table consists of the following fields:
- Manual/TPT: Total number of manual calls or third party transfer calls made.
- Answers: The number of calls that the dialler considers to be answered. (See answered calls section above)
- OB Abandons: Total number of outbound calls which were abandoned.
- IB Abandons: Total number of inbound calls which were abandoned.
- AM (Agent): Total number of answering machine passed to/dispositioned by an agent.
- Dead Lines: The number of calls that didn't go through to a customer (retry or complete).
- Dead shorts: The number of calls that are dropped immediately by the carrier.
- AM (Dialler): Total number of answering machine calls dispositioned automatically by the dialler.
- Minutes: Total number of minutes spent on calls.
- Calls Cost: The total cost of the calls.
- Max Agents: Total number of agents logged in at the same time.
- Login Minutes: Total number of minutes agents were logged in.
- Login Costs: The total cost of the agent login when on a tariff that charges for agent login.
See how to Export a report.