As the result of a major investment we have migrated our Support to a global ticketing system powered by 8x8 and Service Cloud (SalesForce). This move to Service Cloud means you now have full control of who can raise tickets, be it by phone or the Customer Community Portal. The final phase of this transition comes into effect on 1st August. From this date any user raising a case on your behalf will need to have been added and authorised by the Admin of your own Customer Community, before they can raise a case.
One of our Support agents will prompt you to activate your account by logging in after creating your account. You should receive an email titled “Welcome to Contact Now Community” which will contain your username and password (This may be filtered out by your email client, so be sure to check your spam folder).
Once you are logged in you should see the below:
Using your Support Community you can:
- Create new contacts; by doing so you authorise other people in your organisation to contact our Support Team on your behalf. (Please note that moving forwards, we will only be able to raise a case if the User/Contact has already been set up by yourself.)
- Give other people Admin rights to create contacts in your absence.
- Raise a new case by clicking the “New” button at the top of the “Cases” page.
- Set a Severity level for your case, with 1 being the highest and 4 being the lowest Severity.
- Set 1 additional contact for the Case who will be copied in on all communication.
- Search cases by using the search bar at the top of the screen. You will see a complete list of all the cases you have raised in the “Cases” view. Click on a case to get a full view of the case details and any updates from our Support agents.
- Communicate with us within this view by commenting on one of your cases.
- Resolve cases that are no longer a problem and reopen cases that are in solved status.